Where is C++ used?
• Writing applications for PC.
Many well-known programs are written in C ++: Adobe Photoshop, 3Ds Max, browsers (Chrome, Firefox, although they are written not only in C ++), Skype, VLC, BitTorrent, Steam, WinRAR, etc.;
• Game programming.
For example, most game engines are written in C++ - Source Engine from Valve (Half-Life 2 and CS), Unreal Engine (Borderlands, Deus Ex, Bioshock, Mirror's Edge, Mortal Kombat X and others);
• Drivers, programs for working with ports (low-level programming);
• Applications for which speed is most important (browser engines, stock exchange aggregators, that is, trading);
• Programs for scientific computing;
• Writing parts of projects that require memory and workloads.
What is this module about?
This module is designed for teenagers. In this module, we will learn the basics of this great programming language, work in a modern development environment, and understand all the advantages of this programming language. This module will help the student understand modern programming. We will solve interesting and challenging tasks, which require not only understanding of programming, but also the use of logical thinking.
to the future? It is necessary to teach children information technology now!